Program Leader: Brad Applen email: email@example.com
What are Lions?
- Lions are kindergarten boys learning about Cub Scouting.
- Lions join with a parent or caring adult partner.
- Lions form dens of six to eight Lion pairs.
- Lions will have one den meeting and one outing per month.
- Lion dens are part of a Cub Scout Pack.
- Lions may wear a special T-shirt or neckerchief for their activities
- Lions have their own Lion Adventure Book to track their adventures.
Research shows that a child’s development accelerates at age 4 and 5 — about the time they begin their formal education in kindergarten. That’s also the time when families start looking for after-school activities for their children. While 5-year-olds could join a soccer team or karate studio, they couldn’t yet join Scouting.
For more information on this video you can click the link